I General information
securing personal data within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data z
on August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on benefits
electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
• The owner of the website pagesharks.com and
the administrator of personal data is Imperial Hubert Miądowicz ul. Kacpury 9
00-910 Warsaw NIP: 9522001440
entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity
II Personal data
• Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
• Personal data is collected when placing an order in the store or
sending an e-mail to the address provided on the website
• Personal data is only used to process the order
• The content of the website can be viewed without providing any data
• Anyone who has provided their personal data has the right to access their content
and the possibility of correcting, updating, supplementing them, as well as requests
to cease processing personal data and to object to
processing of personal data. The above-mentioned activities can be performed via
sending a relevant statement to the email address: email@example.com
• Personal data obtained by the administrator are stored, processed and
protected in accordance with applicable law. The collection of personal data has remained
reported to the Personal Data Protection Office (uodo.gov.pl)
• The administrator protects the collected personal data using the following measures:
- securing the data set against unauthorized access
III Information about cookies.
• Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular files
text files that are stored on the Website User’s end device and
are intended for using the websites of the Service. Cookies usually
they contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time
end device and a unique number.
• An entity that places files on the Website User’s end device
cookies and accessing them is the operator of the Website.
• Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users
use websites, which enables the improvement of their structure and content;
• maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not
must re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
• defining a user’s profile in order to display materials that are matched to him
advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
• The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session”
(session cookies) and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are files
temporary, which are stored on the User’s end device until time
logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software
(web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the device
end User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until
their removal by the User.
• Web browsing software (web browser)
usually it allows cookies to be stored on the end device by default
User. Website Users can change the settings in this regard.
The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible
automatic blocking of cookies Detailed information on this subject can be found in
help or documentation for the web browser.
available on the website of the Service.
• Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device i
they may also be used by those cooperating with the Website operator
advertisers and partners.
• We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these companies for their policies
Google Analytics privacy.
• Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the network
Google, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses
Service. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or
time spent on a given page.
• In terms of information about user preferences collected by the network
Google advertising, the user can view and edit information resulting from
cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV.Cookie management – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
• If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the settings
browsers. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for
authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences can
make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
• To manage cookie settings, select a browser from the list below
web / system and follow the instructions
• – Internet Explorer
• – Chrome
• – Safari
• – Firefox
• – Opera
• – Android
• – Safari (iOS)
• – Windows Phone
• – Blackberry
V Provision of data.
• The data is made available to external entities only within the limits
• The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website
authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests in the scope
resulting from the request.
VI Final Provisions
providing their personal data, the currently applicable version of the Policy applies
Privacy, available at pagesharks.com • In matters